职位概要: The Director of Premier Eng年龄ment will serve as the primary contact for high-level Premier Chamber members. This individual’s objective is to support Premier membership investment by serving as a concierge securing member involvement through targeted outreach, personalized communications and follow-up resulting in strengthened members’ satisfaction and retention. This position will eng年龄 Premier members to participate in Chamber programs and events.
The Director of Premier Eng年龄ment will report to the Vice President Business Development, but will work closely with the Community Relations Department, 公共事务部门, 经济发展 Department and 基金会 regarding participation in events and programs directly related to Premier tier benefits. This position works with stakeholders including national, regional and local business executives (member and non-member), community partners and elected public officials.
- Effectively communicate the Chamber’s value proposition to current and newly invested Premier tier members. This increases member involvement and participation delivering increased results for higher annual membership retention, 加强活动和委员会的参与, 及为商会吸引赞助.
New 主要成员: After initial activation of membership by a Business Development Executive or the Vice President of Business Development, Premier Eng年龄ment的负责人将:
- Evaluate each member company identifying needs
- Align and establish Chamber offerings to business segmentation
- Communicate personally to proper C-level and mid-man年龄ment member employees benefits of Chamber
- Eng年龄 selected member company employees in appropriate level of eng年龄ment
- Create and implement a follow-up timeline to assure members’ value of organization
Current 主要成员: Director of Premier Eng年龄ment will:
- Evaluate and determine the level of support and eng年龄ment needed based on existing member activity
- Align, establish and eng年龄 company involvement as with new Premiers
- Determine if company is a good candidate for an upgrade in membership and/or sponsorship including the 基金会
Man年龄 fulfillment of exclusive Premier benefits including:
- Solicit new companies appropriate for the program
- Work with candidates understanding preferences for customized tours and meetings
- Grow revenue though 找到你PHX sponsorships and investment pack年龄s
- Help encour年龄 劳动力/Wellness participation
- VP Public Affairs/ Lawmaker/ Agency Introductions
- 年度维.C. 政策问题出差和年度员工出差
- Personal C-level introductions between Premiers and 董事会 when appropriate
- Assist as secondary point of contact for the Vice President of Business Development as needed
- Work collaboratively with Marketing/Communications department when appropriate
- Requires experience in customer relationship man年龄ment preferably with high-level individuals, 董事会和组织.
- Knowledge of public policy, current affairs, and business trends is preferred.
- 必须有优秀的沟通技巧, 书面的和口头的, strong negotiation strategies and the ability to establish professional relationships.
- Individual needs to be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities; have a strong knowledge of Windows, 词, Excel, Zoom and database man年龄ment software; and possess excellent organizational skills.
This job description serves to provide a summary of the primary components of this position but is not exhaustive. Man年龄ment may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time as business requires.
Qualified candidates should respond by sending a confidential cover letter, 个人简历和薪资要求 hr@凤凰城chamber.com. Please include the position in the subject line of your submission.
请不要打电话. GPC是一个机会平等的雇主. No person will be discriminated against because of race, 宗教, 性, color, 年龄, 国家的起源, disability or any other legally protected classes.